Sleeping bag Millet Trilogy Summit
By buying this product you can collect up to 34 points. Your cart will total 34 points that can be converted into a voucher of €34.00.
Controlled weight for advanced camps right to the top: this mountaineer's sleeping bag offers an outstanding usage temperature at just 1.5kg. For extreme high-mountain activity, it provides the unbeatable thermal experience of goose down and optimizes in-pack compression with its V chamber baffling (barely 11L once packed).
- Goose down
- Optimal warmth
Free shipping Lithuania ordered more than 99 EUR
Lithuania 1-3 working days, EU countries 3-10 working days; USA, Russia 5-10 working days
Money back guarantee
Safe products purchase
Purchases of goods not registered
The TRILOGY SUMMIT benefits from the BIVY WARM SYSTEM™ innovation, which lets the user keep just their arms outside the bag: thermal comfort when static, and mobility for doing jobs at bivies.
- kdry™ hydrophobic goose down fill
- insulation shield construction™: v-chamber baffling
- ripstop nylon shell: rugged, lightweight, water repellent
- side 3/4 zip with anti-cold flap
- bivy warm system to remove right arm from bag and be active, but stay warm
- preshaped hood with tightener / shoulder collar / inside pocket
- waterproof compression sack
- total length : 215 cm
- shoulder width : 80 cm
- foot width : 45 cm
- volume after packing : 11l
- comfort temperature : -11°c
- limit comfort temperature : -19°c
- extreme temperature : -42°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm.below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- main fabrics :n30d 353t ripstop // dwr // 100% polyamide
- other fabrics : 90/10 grey goose down + c0 wr rds fp 850 // fill power 850 // 100% goose down
- 1590 gr
Anti-cold flap Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Fill Power FILL POWER is a unit of measurement that indicates the quality of a down, through its ability to trap air and release it by lofting. FILL POWER is the thermal-insulation capacity of a down.
Insulated Shield Construction Combining V chamber baffling and an aluminized non-woven material. The thermal barrier created prevents heat loss from the inside to the outside.
K Dry Down K Dry® Down has a water-repellent finish, so it does not absorb water and remains very light. The finish is PFC Free, to be environmentally kinder, and the RDS label guarantees the animals' welfare.
Low Impact LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Responsible Down Standard The RDS ensures that down and feathers come from ducks and geese that have been treated well. This means enabling them to live healthy lives, express innate behaviors, and not suffer from pain, fear or distress. The standard also follows the chain of custody from farm to product.