Millet 7/24 Stretch jacket
By buying this product you can collect up to 20 points. Your cart will total 20 points that can be converted into a voucher of €20.00.
If you're a freeriding thrill seeker, this warm ski jacket comes packed with all the options you need and is a redesign of the MILLET bestseller for the most demanding of you out there.
Free shipping Lithuania ordered more than 99 EUR
Lithuania 1-3 working days, EU countries 3-10 working days; USA, Russia 5-10 working days
Money back guarantee
Safe products purchase
Purchases of goods not registered
- athletic, protective fit with structured fabric in shoulders
- off-center closure with waterproof zip / protective high collar with comfort gusset and double-slider waterproof zip: comfort and ventilation / zip-off hood, adjustable by 3d tightening system
- 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 chest pockets + goggles wiper + skipass pocket / 1 zipped inside pocket with audio-cable feed + inside mesh pocket
- pit zip vents
- detachable snow skirt + connecting pant system™
- adjustable hem and cuffs + lycra® inner cuffs with thumbholes
- fabrics : dryedge™ soft stretch 2l // waterproofness 20 000 mm - breathability 20 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyester
- fabrics : dryedge™ black dots 2l // waterproofness 10 000mm - breathability 10 000 g/m²/24h // 100% polyamide
- insulation : primaloft® black insulation 100gr // // 100% polyester
- lining : ultralight downproof // 100% polyamide
- 1270 gr
2 Way Stretch
2-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
The DRYEDGE™ membrane ensure waterproof and breathable performance. It is perfect for high intensity activities, as it enhances protection and comfort. All DRYEDGE™ products' seams are heat-sealed.
Dual Tech construction
The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
8 other products in the same category: