Millet Hybrid Nanga Hoodie
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of €9.00.
For long-haul hikes and alpine approach walks, this hybrid-build softshell jacket ideally distributes its insulation for differential warmth and optimized wicking in a lightweight package. On the torso and hood, PRIMALOFT® BLACK fill gives extra thermal support with minimal weight and bulk. Elsewhere, mobility is key: super-stretch and abrasion-resistant XCS 200™ supplies more moderate warmth, with a brushed inner face that's structured for enhanced moisture wicking. All year round, you have a water-repellent and wind-resistant mid layer that's seriously active and versatile for outdoor disciplines, and can be worn by itself in clement weather.
Free shipping Lithuania ordered more than 99 EUR
Lithuania 1-3 working days, EU countries 3-10 working days; USA, Russia 5-10 working days
Money back guarantee
Safe products purchase
Purchases of goods not registered
- comfortable, protective fit
- hybrid build: lightweight softshell with membrane + lightweight pertex® / bodymapped with primaloft® black eco insulation on torso front/back
- integral hood, adjustable at front
- central zip closure with protective underflap
- 2 handwarmer pockets + 1 chest pocket, all zipped
- adjustable hem
- main fabrics :pertex® diamond // 100% polyamide
- other fabrics : element shield™ activ dynamic light // waterproofness 3 000mm - breathability 3 000 g/m²/24h // 94% polyester 6% elastane
- insulation : primaloft® black insulation 133gr // 100% polyester
- 620 g
Millet's Element Shield® fabrics belong to a range of windproof products that will also protect you from light rain. These items are ideal for outdoor activities, thanks to their 3-layer structure with membrane.
Low Impact LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Pertex Quantum / Quantum Pro
Pertex Quantum and Quantum Pro fabrics are lightweight and packable. Their ripstop structures offer high abrasion resistance, which is even higher in the Pro range. Their water-repellent finish protects wearers against wind and light rain.
High quality thermal pieces deliver efficiency using Primaloft® insulation. Primaloft® is a lightweight and water resistant, breathable material that will keep you warm and dry, even in the foulest weather.
Close fitting around the shoulders and pelvis, straight for the rest of the body. This comfortable fit is our most versatile.
16 other products in the same category: