Millet Syntek -5 Reg Sleeping Bag
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of €10.00.
It's not impossible to sleep well at high altitude - as long as you opt for the welcoming comfort of the SYNTEK -5° Reg mountain sleeping bag The roominess and stretch lining of this bag give you the space you need to get a good night's sleep after a day spent exploring.
Free shipping Lithuania ordered more than 99 EUR
Lithuania 1-3 working days, EU countries 3-10 working days; USA, Russia 5-10 working days
Money back guarantee
Safe products purchase
Purchases of goods not registered
- new highperformance and ultra compacting synthetic fibre filling
- ultra lightweight, durable and waterrepellent ripstop 30d polyester shell
- stretch lining for added comfort
- side halfzip with anticold flap
- bivy warm system to remove right arm from bag and be active, but stay warm
- preshaped hood with tightener / shoulder collar / inside pocket
- compression sack
- total length : 215 cm
- shoulder width : 80 cm
- foot width : 50 cm
- volume after packing : 6l
- comfort temperature : 1°c
- limit comfort temperature : -5°c
- extreme temperature : -23°c
- comfort temperature : down to this temperature, the user feels no cold when lying relaxed on their back.
- limit comfort temperature : between the comfort temperature and the limit comfort temperature, the user must curl up to stay comfortably warm. below the limit comfort temperature, the user may feel the cold.
- extreme temperature : the temperature at which the user will have a strong feeling of cold, which may affect their health (hypothermia). users are advised not to reach this temperature.
- polyester 30 denier 196t ripstop////100% polyester
- polyamide 17 denier 190t stretch////100% polyamide
- syntek loft fiber////100% polyester
- 1545 g
Anti-cold flap at the closure delivers an extra thermal protection preventing heat loss from inside out.
Low Impact LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
16 other products in the same category: