Kojinės Fjord Nansen Autumn Kevlar
Už šią prekę Expedition.lt taškai neskiriami.
Warm socks with wool, perfect for cooler days. Featured on a daily basis and for tourism.
Socks with Kevlar. The silver ions inhibit the growth of bacteria.
Nemokamas pristatymas Lietuvoje užsakius virš 99 EUR
Prekių pristatymas Lietuvoje per 2 - 3 d.d.
Pinigų grąžinimo garantija
Saugus prekių pirkimas
Prekių pirkimas nesiregistravus
- natural merino wool, mixed with a polyacrylate, ensures excellent thermal insulation and ventilation of the skin and long-lasting feeling of dryness;
- Coolmax® wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock;
- Lycra® - causes soft adhesion to the foot;
- System Stop-Bacteria: antibacterial properties, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor;
- flat seam toe for comfort;
- additional ribbing on the mid-foot prevents slipping and twisting socks during long treks.
- material: 35% wool, 35% polyacrylic, 12% Coolmax, 11% Prolen Siltex, 5% Kevlar, 2% Lycra;
- Coolmax® - fiber developed by DuPont, wicks moisture and heat away from the body to the surface of the sock. Prevents thus overheating of the foot and provides a pleasant sensation of dryness;
- Lycra® - fiber "memory" causes soft adhesion sock to the foot and thus improves convenience;
- System Stop-Bacteria: Prolen® Siltex fiber with antibacterial properties, based on silver ions biogenic inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. Reduce odor and provide all-day comfort. They are harmless to humans and the environment.
- Merino wool - natural wool, thinner than the conventional, having a high softness and fluffiness. It is also anti-bacterial and anti-static. It has a thermo-active properties - when it's cold retains heat, and when it is hot can cool off.
16 other products in the same category: